Wednesday, October 8, 2008
The Craziness Continues
Well as they say if it's not one thing it's another and this month sure has had it's fair share of surprises already. My sister is expecting her first baby next month and ask me to host a shower. Seeing as I am a terrific sister I said yes. The result to this date is 50 invitations, 50 sour cream containers, 9 table bouquets and a diaper wreath. It has also resulted in a very messy house and the fact that I no longer like blue paper in any shade.
sour cream containers that hold candy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Jenn,
First of all I am so happy to see a new post from you! I love the new background and all too. I also love everything that you have made for your sisters shower. WOW! Everyone will be so impressed. Your sister will love it all I am sure. I look forward to your next post.
Teresa
Jenn,
I love your work it is beautiful. I am sure your sister will love it. I am so glad you posted. I think you really enjoy having a blog. I love your background and stuff too.
Teresa
Post a Comment