I know I don't look real happy here but that was because I didn't know I was having my picture taken. LOL. I have video but I still have to figure out how to put that on here.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
WOO HOO Racing is back! SCORE 2009
I can not tell you how much I have been looking forward to the return of racing. We just got home from day 1 of the SCORE Laughlin Nevada race. Robby Gordon raced in the 77 Monster energy drink Trophy Truck. He came in second today so we will have to hope for a little better tomorrow.



I know I don't look real happy here but that was because I didn't know I was having my picture taken. LOL. I have video but I still have to figure out how to put that on here.
I know I don't look real happy here but that was because I didn't know I was having my picture taken. LOL. I have video but I still have to figure out how to put that on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Jenn, I am glad to see the picture of you. I like it. It looks like you guys had a great time. I have to say I didn't use to like Robby but he has groen on me and after last year seeing him personally take time for the fans I was impressed. He is a very talented racer. Love the post!
Post a Comment