Sunday, February 1, 2009

Amarri Layout

Here is another LO I did. I have the pictures picked but I haven't printed them yet. My printer is out of ink and I don't like Curts. LOL.

I don't know if you can tell in the picture but the black paper is textured. It is soo cool.


The hearts have one layer of UTEE on them. They have a real rough texture to them.

Amarri has his first vet appointment on Thursday and I am already working on the LO for that. I will also be posting my Porka - Palooza LO soon. I bet that has you guessing huh? LOL It was all Curts idea.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Jenn, the LO's look great! I can't wait to see the pics on them!

Unknown said...

Jenn,

I love the LO! I can't wait to see them once you put your pictures on them. You are so talented and always give me much needed inspiration.

Norine said...

hi Jenn tried to subscribe and it says I already am?? I never get any updates strange oh well
Love the Lo
Hugs
Norine