Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's me at 3!!

I brought home a bunch of pictures of me from dad's so I thought I better do something with them. With the help of some good friends and especially Pat (HUGS) this is what I came up with with. I truly couldn't have done this without the ideas and help I got from my CFS friends you are all the best!

I decided to do some sewing on the layouts and the center of the daisies are pierced and inked.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Adorable LO....Deb

Unknown said...

Oh Jenn I love it. You were such a sweet, cute little 3 year old! I bet the boys like these pictures. Once again you have done a great job!

Norine said...

love the simple look of this LO Jenn your did a great job see you on the MB
Hugs
Norine