Aren't these cute? You can find directions for them on SCS. This little matchbook holds one yummy Ghiradelli square. The Peppermint Bark ones are soo good. I have the holiday assortment and I still have to try the Chocolate Pecan Pie and the Eggnog. I will be making these to go one our Christmas Eve dinner table. Thanks for looking :)
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Christmas Treats
Aren't these cute? You can find directions for them on SCS. This little matchbook holds one yummy Ghiradelli square. The Peppermint Bark ones are soo good. I have the holiday assortment and I still have to try the Chocolate Pecan Pie and the Eggnog. I will be making these to go one our Christmas Eve dinner table. Thanks for looking :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ok, you know you have to share the directions....very cute...
These are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
very yummy!
how cute are these :)
Post a Comment