The next 2 layouts are much more fun. Bryce and Curt went fishing over the summer and these are the pictures. I am super happy with the way they turned out.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
3 more layouts
This first layout was incredible hard to finish. As everyone reading this knows last January was a very rough time for my family. When I first started this layout I was being very negative and then as I sat down and really thought about 2008 I realized that as hard as the year had been there were truly some good things. I have to thank all of my CFS mb friends for being there for me. I don't know that I could have made it through the year without all of you. You are all awesome! Hugs!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow Jenn these are great! Again you never fail to inspire me. My thoughts are with you as you know and it is never ever a problem to be there for you. You are an awesome friend to so many.
Teresa
Jenn oh i am glad 2008 is over too! Lets pray 2009 is much better for everyone! I love your LO's! the one with Bryce looking over the lake is precious!!
Post a Comment