Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas gifts and stuff ;)

Here are 2 last minute cards and the clocks that I altered for my boys. I love the clocks! I did change the Star Wars clock after I took the pic. I added glitter on the hands. I used red, green and blue and they look light lighsabers :)

I used SCAL 2 for both of these clocks. There is a cool Star Wars font and a hwy. sign that comes with the shapes.




Both cards are made from scraps that I had. I think the penguin image is from Deb so I can't tell you who made it. The sentiment is a rub on.

I am loving the buckles on cards so if anyone knows of a place to get a bunch for a reasonable price please let me know :) Thanks for looking. Merry Christmas and may God bless you all!

5 comments:

Susan said...

More really great projects. I'm thinking that clock project through--I need a clock in my kitchen and just got the cartridge "from my kitchen." Hum.

Jenni said...

love the clocks! and the cards are adorable!

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

oops.....the penguin is Peachy Keen.....I don't see a snowman do you?

The Archiving Angel said...

Love the clocks & cards...just terrific.
Thanks for sharing.
Best Wishes for a wonderful new year.