This is my blog about my family and my silly, wonderful, and sometimes crazy life.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
One stamp, four cards
This cute little stamp came from the $1 bin at M's. I thought it would be fun to take one stamp and come up with some different ideas. The paper is DCWV and Bazzill. The birds are all flocked and the buttons and beads are sewn on. Thanks for looking :)
Beautiful cards! I have the same stamp & thought how adorable would this be on cards. You beat me to it. Just adorable! Great minds think alike. All the best, Sonia
3 comments:
Beautiful cards! I have the same stamp & thought how adorable would this be on cards. You beat me to it.
Just adorable! Great minds think alike.
All the best,
Sonia
great cards! i love seeing a stamp used on different ways! TFS!
Jenn these are great cards....
Post a Comment